10 Things I will never do once more.

Stefan Talley

Stefan Talley

Customer Advocate☆Career Coach☆Workforce Developer☆Public Speaker

When I wait back on life there are a lot of things that I take done that I wonder why I did them to begin with. I have came upwardly with a list of 10 things that I will never practise in my life again. Volition they exist easy, no, will I mess up and struggle with them, yes, merely I will strive to stick to my promise.

  1. I will never feel sorry for myself ever again. For the longest time I would go very depressed and sad nearly my life, I took medication at one time and saw a couple of psychologists & psychiatrists for my issues. When I look back on some of my bug I realized that I made them a bigger deal than they should of been. Were there days that I was genuinely frustrated, sad and depressed, yep, merely I take learned that I cannot dwell on them too long I have so much to be grateful for fifty-fifty if I do non run across it all the time.
  2. I will never blame anyone or anything on circumstances in my life just because they do non become the way that I desire them to. We cannot control everything that happens in our lives but for the most part nosotros are in control of things that happen in our lives. I would blame people and circumstances for things that were my fault like my obesity, being poor, my dating state of affairs or the reasons why I never lived by myself.
  3. I will never get into a word on social media most divisive topics in particular race, religion or politics. I did a couple of times and it was a waste of my fourth dimension, patience and energy. People are going to believe what they exercise regardless of facts or not. I do not want to alter people'southward minds just have a good for you discussion whether nosotros disagree or not. Some people are not rational when it comes to healthy debate and therefore it is not worth my time to go into an statement nearly it. Does that mean that I have no opinion or thoughts about hot button topics, no of course I exercise. I just know who to hash out them with and it is not everybody on social media.
  4. I will never vote again as long as I alive. Information technology amazes me when I tell people that I am never voting again they become offended like I told them that they cannot vote again. It is not that I practice not care about issues or that I do non have thoughts about what is going on in America, I just exercise not believe it matters who is in office and that my vote is worth something. I am not knocking people who do vote and are passionate nearly it. I take been reading about wealth building and entrepreneurship, that to me is worth more of my time and energy than who is going to be the next senator of my state or president of my country. One of my best friends has never voted before in an election and you know what has happened, he has lived his damn life and and then will I.
  5. I will never watch a ridiculous amount of Television set ever again. I have been morbidly obese for virtually of my developed life and the main culprit why is because of existence a burrow spud. I accept probably wasted most a quarter of my life watching telly. I used to watch twoscore-60 hours a week in boob tube for many years. When I look back on that it makes me so disgusted that I wasted that much time on something that wasn't that beneficial to begin with. I am not proverb I will never watch TV ever again, but not a ton of it like I used to. One matter I volition do more is read books and articles on self-evolution, that is non the easiest thing for me to do but I am working on it.
  6. I will never give up on my goals and dreams just because they are going to have a long fourth dimension to reach them. "Never give up on a dream just because of the fourth dimension it will accept to accomplish it. The time will pass anyhow."-Earl Nightingale. That quote could not be more apropos to this i, success happens over time not overnight. I accept forgotten that a lot when I want something in life and it has not happened when I wanted it to. The long term will assist me or anybody realize non to become complacent or settle for anything less than what they desire.
  7. I volition never let anyone think for me ever again. Well-nigh of my life I have been a follower, gullible, milquetoast and a people pleaser. Those things accept made me weak and foolish. I will not merely blindly agree with something or someone but because a certain church told me to believe that way or my surroundings or the colour of my pare. Too many people are sheep led to the slaughterhouse, I was one those sheep for a long time merely I chose my own path. I will decide my own path and no one else will for me.
  8. I will never live in regret ever again. If there are chances or risks I want to take I volition have them whether they work out or not. I cannot be afraid of the unknown, the just style to detect out is past doing it. I had an opportunity about xiii years agone to teach in Japan for reasons I will not get into on here I did not have the opportunity. Up until a few years agone I have let that decision eat at me and allow information technology bother me. It has taught me to make the near of the opportunities that I volition get from now on.
  9. I will never stop laughing in my life. Even in some of the most depressing times in my life I take found ways to laugh and it has been a boost to my ego, and helped me through some rough patches. Laughter has been the best form of medicine for me over the years. There has been scientific studies done on how laughter is not only a stress reliever but information technology is healthy for yous as well. People have said I laugh sometimes when I shouldn't merely it has helped me and I am going to keep doing it.
  10. I will never dubiety myself ever again. It does not mean that I will not have moments of frustration, being unsure or feeling lost. But I will continue fighting through those moments and moving forward because I believe in myself and my talents. Am I the nearly talented, skillful person in the world, non by a long shot but I am okay with that. I also know what my skills, value and talents are and I am at peace with that.

As you read this article just sit back and retrieve in your own life things that you think you lot should never get again. Will some exist the same as mine, mayhap, they all might be unlike but that is your decision to make just like these x are mine.